X-plore File Manager allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
X-plore File Manager features:
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz, OneDrive, Webdav, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, pCloud, Picasa
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Music player ***
● App manager
● USB OTG
● PDF viewer (on Android 5.0+)
● WiFi file sharing *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** – http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, audio, text
● Video player with subtitles ***
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)