Drastic ds emulator latest version r126.96.36.199a was updated!
Drastic ds emulator is the best Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices.
Drastic Ds Emulator features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
Drastic Ds Emulator Screenshots
User Review For Drastic Ds Emulator:
- Better than before! So far so good!I’ve tried to run Pokemon platinum on other devices with this emulator and it would run so slow and now it’s running smoothly on my current tablet so far. Acer Iconia tablet. Cost me around $150. This app is totally worth the money if one has a device that can handle the games.
- Best android emulator. Don’t waste your time with free nds apps. This is 1000 x better than those free ones. Just think, you basically get a Nintendo ds and every game for $6. It’s a steal. Great ui. No lag. No sound issues. Seriously worth the money. Thanks dev, and great work!!!!!
- Amazingly fast Best emulator on Android, regardless of platform. Well-worth its price and more. You won’t ever need to buy crappy RPGs and download freemium garbage in Play Store again, as this will effectively triple your Android game library.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
More info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsemu.drastic