AseDS is a free Nintendo(DS) game emulator that lets you play your favorite (DS) games on any Android device.
AseDS is the best (DS) game emulator on Nintendo(DS) system.
AseDS (NDS.EMU) FEATURES:
– Emulates dual touchscreen interface
– Save and load game at any time
– GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheats
– Supports wireless controllers and device microphone
– Custom button layouts and key bindings
– Auto-rotate landscape or portrait orientation
– Stretch to fit screen or original aspect ratio
– Automatic frame skipping and flicker reduction
– Transfer ROMs to your device storage
– ROM file names should end in either .rom, .ds, or .zip
– ROMs must be obtained in a legal manner.
HOW TO PLAY:
– Open AseDS Emulator
– Press the menu button on your device
– Choose “File Browser” in the popup menu
– Browse to folder containing your ROM files
– Select game to begin playing
Recommended for you: